terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2007

Mesmo que Mude

Arctic monkeys says, all the people are vampires…
The horrors says, sheena is a parasite…
Elvis Costello says, my aim is true…
Tom Waits says, I don’t wanna grown up…
The Beatles says, I’ll be working like a dog…
Iggy Pop says, Jesus, is been twenty years…
The Strokes says, the end as no end…
Rancid says, I’m out of control…
White Stripes says, I just don’t know what to do with myself…
Franz Ferdinand says, all the girls I hate, all the boys I hate, everything I hate…
Velvet Underground asking, who loves the sun?
Tony Montana says, I want the world Chico, and all the things into inside…
Johnny Cash says, I hurt myself today…
Oasis says, I get up when I down…
Black Flag says, rise above…
The Stooges says, the one who search and destroy…
The Doors says, breaking trough to the other side…
Lou Reed says, held head high...
The Who says, I’m the substitute for another guy...
Rolling Stones says, let’s spend this night together...
Lester Bangs says, it’s too late to stop now...
…but Raconteurs says, steady as she goes…

Nenhum comentário: