terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2009

Bangbaboo

93!

Oh women, that is so exciting!

I want, I feel, I going to do! Right now

Listening Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band!!! It’s too fantastic and psychedelic, delicious trip on the yellow brick road, on a trip on the flowered bus. I have to go, I will, I have to, I have, I must go…and I’m going to, with “bangbaboo’s” song playing in my ears and in my head. I’m coming…

The great oz arrives!!!!!!!!!! Who am I??? ask the voyager on the winds of the clouds when his wings are beating a dub. Where is the woman? She comes naked, toward the mirror…These experiences makes me flow. I feel color’s degrees at the time’s tunnel around the dimensions in my mind.
I Don’t mind if I don’t write right, right? The matter is that all the whole whore’s hole needs to fill itself with pearl jam…and please, please me, you can guess who will do it, just look to yourself on the other side of the water’s mirror, but don’t plunge…don’t do it so deep…or make it, do what you will, that’s the whole of the law!
At bottom you would accomplish the treasure of the life. You see It? The other side of yourself, the wild thirsty naked adolescent straight ahead the world. The energy will kill you, and bring you back in the next second with another vision, other body and another life. The explosion razes you, however.
Then you rise above and keep your running most fast than you can conceive until you beat the stars, it’s then you become a god. Now we can chat. No borders to your freedom, Love is the law, love under will.

93,93/93

P.S.:Perdoem-me os erros de inglês, eu estava bebado e nao quis corrigir depois de sóbrio...

Nenhum comentário: